To ensure everyone's security, a current K-State eID and password is required to access the K-State wireless network.
Configuring computers and mobile devices
Most computers and mobile devices can connect to the KSU Housing and KSU Wireless wireless networks automatically, prompting you for your Kansas State eID and eID password.
- Configuring KSU Wireless on Windows (versions 7/8/10)
- Configuring KSU Wireless on Mac OS X
- Configuring KSU Wireless on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
- Configuring KSU Wireless on an Android phone
Users having difficulty configuring their devices to access K-State's wireless network should contact their department IT support person or the IT Help Desk at 785-532-7722 or email@example.com.
Supported wireless protocols
The following wireless protocols are supported at K-State:
- 802.11n (not available in all locations)